I have been leaning more and more on Etsy lately for my project sourcing needs. I have always been a fan and they are my go to for vintage boho pillows and rugs but they have become my ultimate one stop shop for cool, eclectic, one of a kind pieces for all my home styling needs. I love supporting a private artisan, the prices are usually competitive, the items are authentic, the communication is a million percent better then with larger vendors (I understand why on account of the smaller scale Etsy shops are servicing but its still nice to acknowledge) and I can find new, custom, vintage, you name it, furniture, furnishings, art, lighting, clothing, jewelry all on one site.
I'm hesitant to share some of my favorite Etsy pieces out there right now because they are typically one of a kind, but if I don't need them for myself or a client then I feel like someone needs to love it as much as I do. For this months round up of what I'm coveting on Etsy, think simple modern bohemian upgrades to your space to give it a little rejujush for Fall.
1. Mojo Stripe Rug nothing says seasonal change then with a little interior change up. I'm dying over a strong black and white striped rug and this one would be gorgeous layered over my natural jute from the summer.
2. Indie Bungalow Chinese Batik Linen Pillow This minimalist boho print is the perfect neutral to any existing pillow collection, for the sofa of the bed. If you dont buy him, I will!
3. Linen Waffle THrow I love the texture and warmth from a linen, as you know, but add a little waffling in a warm hue and you have the perfect cozy piece for layering.
4. Paul Mayen Base Coffee Table I love this shop out of Seattle. They have the coolest vintage stuff and this coffee table is no exception! Love the pop of brass under the stone oblong top!
5. Franco Albini CHair Wouldn't be Modern Bohemian without a little rattan. This Vintage Ablini for $250 is the perfect additional seating for any space, just throw a sheerling over him and a maybe a simple floor lamp you have a rocking reading nook.
6. Sashiko Pillow loooove this pillow shop, make them one of your favorites. This is another perfect modern boho neutral and $72 for a 26x26! NEEED!
7. Brass wall hanging She's the bomb and her dainty creations are the perfect accent for any bare wall. These are definitely having a moment that I just can't get over.
8. Handmade Speckled Vase Maevo Studio has the best minimal pottery! Simple cylinders of organic love! I also love the pink and blues she does but feeling the beige two tone for this Fall inspired board.
9. Verona Wall Sconce these guys have great modern lighting and they are all customizable. This sprawling sconce works vertically or horizontally and the perfect accent to any room in need of some modern glow.
Sorry not sorry for the lack of color but sometimes a little stripe and some texture is all you need.
ciao for now!