With cooler temperatures creeping in comes any excuse for me to throw on layers of pretty wool, cashmere or soft turkish cottons, am I alone? A good snuggle is essential this season and particularly when styling bedrooms, a blanket strategically tossed can make or break a photo.
Casually toss a cashmere blankie on the far corner of your bed in a heap or carefully fold and lay across the end, soft layers and a touch of modern boho pattern can switch up your vibe in a second. Layered bedding is a quick change and a great way to refresh your eyes on your space.
Here are a few blankets from some of my favorite sources, and others from new vendors I’ve recently discovered, that will add some serious cozy to your sleeping space and totally up your styling game.
1. The Citizenry La Arena Alpaca Throw- love the soft pinks and of course the stripe. Really, I’m loving all of The Citizenry’s stuff this season but these blankies really spoke to me.
2. Muri Life Turkish Blanket - this is a great size, nice weight, beautiful creamy color, good all year round on the bed and love the soft fringe. This is a must have bedding accent and muri life is one of my favorite home accessories sources.
3. Norden Norrebro Wool Blanket -loving the strong, modern black and white pattern on this and also that it’s reversible, change the color way with the season or with your mood. very cool
4. RH Luxe Mohair Throw- OK, RH is always a home run for bedding, but this mohair throw is the coziest thing I have ever seen!!! Epitome of Cozy! Great Texture, light weight, not scratchy and really pretty neutral colors.
5. Cloud Knits Italian Cashmere Throw -I just discovered this brand and I’m dying to share them. These cashmere throws are super luxurious and also checkout their baby blankets! To die for! The perfect new mommy baby gift!
6. Brooklinen Cashmere Throw - Brooklinen is a great source for all types of bedding, but their cashmere throws are yummy and under $300 which is amazing.
7. Rug and Weave Bhujodi Throw- Love all of Rug and Weave’s stuff but this lovely boho blanket in particular. It will instantly change the mood of your current space, and its a fraction of the cost of those Hollywood and Home indian bedcovers that everyone loves.
8. Via Riaz Druzi Wool Blanket -love the little triangle detail and always a sucker for grey wool, Via Riaz is a great new discovery for home accessories that I’m working into my repetoir.
9.Parachute Windowpane Alpaca Throw -There’s nothing like snuggling up to some organic alpaca wool and this modern check is a bold way to dress the end of your bed. Isn’t fall always a good time for a plaid inspired check? I thought so.
10. Rag and Bone Moroccan Pom Pom Blanket I’ve always been attracted to a Moroccan pom pom and this is a good one. Poms are not too big, love that pretty grey stripe, perfect for layering at the end of the bed.
Check out some of my favorite styling inspirations, where its alllll about that blanket.
Well, I don’t know about you but I’m feeling a little cozy style upgrade myself. Take these to the sofa for more snuggle time, a good throw blanket will never get neglected.
ciao for now!